- He has been licensed to practice law in Massachusetts since 1988, and admitted to practice in the United States District Court for the District of Massachusetts since 1989 and the United States Court of Appeals since 2003. He is a member of the Massachusetts Bar Association, The New Bedford Bar Associates and The Real Estate Bar Association.
- He concentrates on all matters pertaining to Real Estate and represents individuals and lenders on both residential and commercial real estate transactions. He also concentrates on business law, wills, estates, trusts and the subdivision of real estate.
- He has developed hundreds of acres of real estate both in his capacity as a developer and for developer clients and has appeared before town boards and state agencies in order to grow development approvals.
- He is community oriented and has been on The Board of Directors of The Greater New Bedford Boys & Girls Club for over 20 years. Other boards he has served in include Dartmouth Recreation Commission, Rotary Club, Junior Achievement and BBA Basketball Association.
- He has also coached in numerous youth sports programs: Dartmouth Youth Activity Association, New Bedford Bears Youth Football, New Bedford Whalers Youth Football, South End Basketball League, Dartmouth Youth Soccer Association, AAV Basketball travel teams and various summer Basketball Leagues.
You can email Attorney John E. Williams here- firstname.lastname@example.org